Financial services company helps local nonprofit raise money for local gymnasts
TEMECULA, Calif. – May 31, 2018 — National Merchants Association (NMA) – a financial services provider and trusted community partner founded to build stronger communities through merchant services – is taking its philanthropic initiatives to the next level by partnering with the Temecula Valley Gymnastics Association (TVGA) through its Give It Back™ program. A member of the Temecula community since 2012, NMA recognizes the importance of not only volunteering and getting involved with local initiatives, but also partnering with charitable organizations to understand community needs and the resources they require. With significant financial restrictions limiting the work that community organizations do daily, NMA is eager to provide a meaningful solution for nonprofits throughout the greater Temecula Valley area.
An innovative fundraising solution that requires no out-of-pocket or upfront costs for nonprofits, NMA’s Give It Back program affords an unmatched opportunity for organizations like TVGA throughout Temecula Valley to raise money for important community causes. The program is one of the many ways NMA works for the community and is just one of its philanthropic initiatives aimed at improving the quality of life for all citizens throughout the greater Temecula Valley area.
Give It Back is simple and beneficial for all parties participating in this particular partnership:
- NMA is sponsoring a concert with Sugarland at the Honda Center in Anaheim, June 1, 2018, as a fundraiser on behalf of TVGA, donating 12 tickets to the cause.
- TVGA members refer small business owners from their organization, local community or donor pool to NMA for a complimentary processing cost analysis.
- Both the person making the referral and the referred business owner/representative receive an entry into a drawing for event tickets. (No Purchase Necessary; signing up with NMA merchant processing not necessary).
- For each merchant processing statement NMA receives from Give It Back referrals for this event, the company donates $100 to TVGA.
- At select events, NMA will host ticket winners with complimentary food and beverages in their private suite.
- For every merchant referral that partners with NMA for payment processing as a result of the event, the company donates an additional $1,000 to TVGA.
“Partnering with TVGA gives us the opportunity to work closely with the people making some of the most meaningful contributions to our community, and allows us to explore ways NMA can provide the most support,” says NMA CEO, Heather Petersen.
Give It Back is open to active nonprofit organizations throughout the greater Temecula Valley, and boasts a number of unique fundraising opportunities – from concerts to sporting events – for participants. For more information about NMA’s innovative Give It Back program and to submit a nonprofit for consideration, please visit www.nationalmerchants.com/about-nma/give-it-back. To explore NMA’s industry-leading payment processing solutions and the many ways the company is driving the payments industry forward, please visit www.nationalmerchants.com.
# # #
About National Merchants Association
National Merchants Association is a global leader in merchant payment processing services and is dedicated to helping merchants and agent partners grow their businesses by generating sales opportunities and maximizing profits. Ranked 196 among the Inc. 500 fastest-growing private companies, National Merchants Association owes much of its success to its strong commitment to advocacy. NMA works for agents to create a pro-businesses payments environment and for merchants to eliminate the unnecessary and unreasonable fees associated with accepting electronic transactions. Visit www.NationalMerchants.com or call (866) 509-7199 for more information.