Checks-By-Web is a check processing program that provides merchants the capability of accepting checks over the web. The consumer is able to initiate a debit payment for bill pay or eCommerce on a website or payment gateway. Merchants can significantly increase sales and earn repeat customers by offering this simple and convenient online payment option.
- Verification of checking account
- User-defined custom fields
- Detailed online reporting of transaction history
- Data export for third-party accounting or archiving
- Multiple certified third-party gateways supported
- Integration with most online payment gateways
Benefits of Checks-By-Web
- eCommerce. Consumers initiate check payment for products purchased from a merchant’s website. To reduce fraudulent checks, the check writer and their account are verified using a state-of-the-art check verification system.
- Bill Pay. The Bill Pay option refers to transactions from consumers with whom the merchant has an established relationship or agreement. For example, the consumer has an account with the merchant and utilizes a login process to access the merchant website payment options.
- Check Verification. Check Verification helps reduce the risks associated with accepting checks. The check writer and their checking account are instantly screened through multiple databases and fraud detection systems.
- Fast and Convenient. Funds are deposited in 3-7 business days allowing merchants faster access to funds. Checks-By-Web eliminates trips to the bank, banking fees, and check-handling costs.
- Reporting and Support. Merchants enjoy free web-based reporting that provides full transaction tracking along with other features including billing reconciliation, transaction history, and fast access to batch detail. Reports can be customized and exported in several popular formats. Outstanding technical support and customer service is also provided at no charge to the merchant.
- Online Market Shops
- Membership Organizations
- Online Bill Payments
- Day Care
- Health Clubs
- Property Management & Leasing
- Online Invoice Payments