Trying to integrate QuickBooks®?
Many millions of businesses use Quickbooks® daily to streamline their online A business that accepts credit cards for goods or services. activity. As one of them, you know that finding an automation solution for credit card processing isn’t as easy as you’d hoped.
Fortunately for businesses that accept online payments, National Merchants Association provides direct credit card processing with seamless Quickbooks® integration. Allowing you to process credit card and check transactions from directly inside QuickBooks® Pro, QuickBooks® Premier, and QuickBooks® Enterprise Solutions and apply payment to open invoices.
Let an NMA authorized account executive show you how to integrate with QuickBooks® today!
QuickBooks® Integration Features
- Allows merchants to pay invoices
- Generates sales receipts
- Automatically processes A collection of credit card transactions saved for submitting at one time, usually each day. Merchants who do not have real-time verification systems must submit their transactions manually through a POS terminal. Batch fees are charged to encourage a merchant to submit his or her transactions at one time, rather than throughout the day.... transactions and reports
- Allows multiple payments against open invoices
- Supports card present transactions
- Supports end-to-end encryption