Financial services company develops innovative fundraiser to help local nonprofits succeed.
TEMECULA, Calif. – May 21, 2018 — National Merchants Association (NMA) – an innovative merchant services provider, pro-business advocate and payments acquirer – has officially launched its Give It Back™ program to assist area nonprofits in meeting and exceeding fundraising goals.
An innovative fundraising solution that requires no out-of-pocket or upfront costs for nonprofits, NMA’s Give It Back program affords an unmatched opportunity for charitable organizations throughout Temecula Valley to raise money for important community causes. The program is one of NMA’s many philanthropic initiatives that endeavors to alleviate the stress nonprofits experience by operating on limited and restricted budgets.
Give It Back is simple and beneficial for all participating parties:
- NMA sponsors an event at Honda Center, StubHub Center or Angel Stadium of Anaheim as a fundraiser on behalf of an approved nonprofit, donating a generous number of tickets to the cause
- Nonprofit members refer small business owners from their organization, local community or donor pool to NMA for a complimentary processing cost analysis
- Both the person making the referral and the referred business owner/representative receive an entry into a drawing for event tickets. (No Purchase Necessary; signing up with NMA merchant processing not necessary.)
- For each merchant processing statement NMA receives from Give It Back referrals from the event, the company donates $100 to the nonprofit
- At select events, NMA will host drawing winners with complimentary food and beverages in their private suite.
- NMA also offers a silent auction with autographed event memorabilia
- For every merchant referral that partners with NMA for payment processing as a result of the event, the company donates an additional $1,000 to the nonprofit
“With Give It Back, everyone wins!” says NMA CEO, Heather Petersen.
“Merchants have the opportunity to save money, nonprofits receive generous donations, and winners get to experience some of the hottest entertainment events of the year.”
Give It Back is open to active nonprofit organizations throughout the greater Temecula Valley, and boasts a number of unique fundraising opportunities – from concerts to sporting events – for participants. For more information about NMA’s innovative Give It Back program and to submit a nonprofit for consideration, please visit www.NationalMerchants.com/about-NMA/Give-It-Back. To explore NMA’s industry-leading payment processing solutions and the many ways the company is driving the payments industry forward, please visit www.nationalmerchants.com.
# # #
About National Merchants Association
National Merchants Association is a global leader in merchant payment processing services and is dedicated to helping merchants and agent partners grow their businesses by generating sales opportunities and maximizing profits. Ranked 196 among the Inc. 500 fastest-growing private companies, National Merchants Association owes much of its success to its strong commitment to advocacy. NMA works for agents to create a pro-businesses payments environment and for merchants to eliminate the unnecessary and unreasonable fees associated with accepting electronic transactions. Visit www.NationalMerchants.com or call (866) 509-7199 for more information.